Thursday 15 November 2018

MODAR - in my meditation time (full length 2007)


In my meditation time 

1. Frozen memory 
2. In my meditation time 
3. Word of deadly dream 
4. Unholy death 
5. Nightmare of tears 
6. Dying philosophy 
7. Sign of fear 
8. Doomsday fantasy 
9. Expression deviate 

Line up :

Man@lang (vox/gitar)
Afiq (bass)
Arif (gitar)
Rashid (drum)

Released : Full length 2007
Label : independent 
Genre : Doom metal 
Format : CD 
File : rar 

Second album from Modar will come back to scene metal music,after being buried almost 12 years.(Man) frontman band this original line up 1989. Still have Doom metal..

Link full album 

Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore in the 90s Underground Music

M.I.S COMPILATION M.I.S@ Made In Singapore Compilation vol 1 1992 (Mouse record) 1. Eza - Wild Man's Jam  2. Global Chaos - piece of A p...